Call for Papers
Mundo Asia Pacífico (MAP) is a semi-annual journal that seeks to coordinate multidisciplinary knowledge of the Asia Pacific region and its ties with Latin America from different perspectives, encouraging the participation of Colombia and of the foreign academic community in this field.
The journal is currently a part of the Emerging Source Citation Index of Web Science.
The journal covers different topics on the region, which evidence its dynamism and growing importance:
- Economy and Finances
- Business and international Relationships
- Innovation and Technology
- Culture and Society
*Authors have the possibility to make proposals on other issues related to the region.
The countries that are considered for the purpose of the Journal are China, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Brunei, Malaysia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar.
All the submitted articles must be recent and those that have been published in other journals will not be taken into consideration with the aim of ensuring copyright rules. The Asia Pacific Studies Center reserves the right to select articles for publication.
Types of articles
MAP journal receives unpublished articles that correspond to the following classification:
- Article of scientific and technological research:a document that presents, in detail, the original results of completed research projects. The structure usually contains four important parts: introduction, methodology, results and conclusions.
- Reflection article derived from a research:a complete research document that presents the results of an analysis, interpretation or critic of a specific topic, using original sources.
- Review article: a document resulting from a completed research in which published or unpublished research findings on a field of science or technology, are analyzed, systematized and integrated, in order to account for the progress and development trends of the topic. It is characterized by a careful literature review of at least 50 references.
Each of the received articles is subject to a screening process by the Editorial Committee which will determine its thematic relevance to the journal. Subsequently, the article will be evaluated by two experts in the field, in order to determine its scientific quality, structure, foundation, source management and conceptual strength. It is important to state, that the anonymity of the reviewers and the authors are sustained at all times.
- The delivery of the article must be through the platform of the journal which is: http://publicaciones.eafit.edu.co/index.php/map/about/submissions#onlineSubmissions
- In there, you will find a section where you have to log in to upload the article. To proceed, you will have to subscribe in “Ir a registro”. After that, you can upload your article in “Nuevo envío”.
- Sending the paper does not guarantee the publication of the article and does not necessarily entail a specific deadline for publication in a given number. The article must not have a parallel submission to another
These reasons are grounds for immediate rejection of a manuscript:
- Multiple submissions
- Deliberate use of false or inaccurate data
- Falsification of information and documentation
- Disclosure and conflicts of interest
Submission deadline: September 1st ,2019.
Peer Review corrections: October 4 th , 2019.
Publishing: December 9th, 2019.
Access the latest MAP edition: http://publicaciones.eafit.edu.co/index.php/map
If you require more information, please contact us - Asia Pacific Studies Center
Telephone: (+57) 4261 9500 Ext. 9840 or 9832