The academic business journal AD-Minister will publish its Vol. 38 as a special issue for the 3rd international conference of research in innovation and technology (ICRIT 2020), which will be held in Tehran in 5-6 November 2020. Due to coronavirus outbreak, this conference will be online and free. The theme of this special issue is ‘Entrepreneurial Management of Digital Startups in Emerging Markets’ and is focused on digital entrepreneurship and management of startups with a focus on emerging markets and developing countries.
Regarding the above mentioned, this special issue aims to attract attention of researchers and academics into the entrepreneurial management of digital startups. For the purpose of this call for papers, AD-Minister welcomes manuscripts that provide significant contributions in the fields of:
Digital economy and digital entrepreneurship in emerging markets
- Digital transformation policy for emerging markets
- Opportunity identification at the time of economic turmoil
- Web 3.0 platforms and co-creation of value in sharing economy
- Audience engagement in web platforms
- Managerial challenges in digital startup
- Business models of web enterprises
- Imitative innovation and digital startups
- Strategic management of media enterprises
- Ethical issues in managing digital startups
- Marketing of innovative startups
- Startups in growth, maturity and decline phases
- Digital platforms strategy
- Critical mass and methods of observing first users
- Knowledge Management in entrepreneurial teams
- Enterprise social media and organizational communication within startups
- Corporate social responsibility in developing economies
- Challenges and opportunities of big data, Internet of Things and 5G on digital entrepreneurship in the context of emerging markets
- And other relevant subjects that cover AD-minister scope and the conference themes.
Best presented papers of the conference that successfully pass the peer-review process will be published in this special issue of journal that will be published as the first issue of 2021.
Submissions are expected to be sent to both: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Submission for icrit2020”. You will receive receipt of submission within 48 hours.
Deadlines for submission of full papers is 1 May, 2021.
Manuscripts should not exceed 7000 words. This limitation includes all figures, tables and appendices; and excludes references. Please follow the guidelines for authors available at: http://publicaciones.eafit.edu.co/index.php/administer/about/submissions#authorGuidelines
For questions requiring clarification of this call for paper please check the conference website or feel free to contact guest editors of this special issue.
AD-Minister is indexed in Thomson Reuters Web of Sciences (WOS)’s Emerging Sources Citation Index, EBSCO, EconLit, Sherpa/Romeo, ProQuest, Cengage Learning, DOAJContent, Scielo, and SPARC Europe.
AD-minister is under Creative Commons license. The international standard serial number (ISSN) for AD-minister is 1692-0279 and the electronic international standard serial number (eISSN) is 2256-4322.